Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Wonderful World Of Coffee Makers!

Coffee makers have come a long way! Today there is virtually one made that is suitable for anyone's budget or needs. Prices of coffee makers range from very cheap, as low as $9 all the way to around $200! They come in all shapes, sizes and even platinum. It all depends on how much coffee you want to drink, and of course how much you want to spend!

I used to almost dread making coffee in the mornings. In my household I am the only coffee drinker, and used to waste the delicious beverage on a daily basis. As I typically only drink one cup of coffee, or two maximum, I would brew an entire pot and end up dumping most of it. Not only was it a waste of money, it was also a pain. I would first have to grind the beans, then fill the pot with water, find a filter, and it truly was a long process. Some mornings I would forego making the coffee as it was also time-consuming. I would end up running to the local bakery or gourmet shop and spending a lot of money on coffee.

These days I use my trusty Keurig, and life is great! I never miss a morning with coffee as it is so simple to use the one-cup coffee maker. It saves so much money, and I love being able to change the flavors on a daily basis. It has saved so much money, and a one-cup coffee maker is perfect for a household like mine - one with only one coffee drinker! These are also perfect for small offices, with only a few people.

Traditional coffee makers are great for those looking for the freshest cup of coffee possible. There is nothing like grinding your own coffee beans to drink at the utmost peak of freshness. These are perfect for larger households as well, where there are many coffee drinkers, or for large offices.

For those looking for a gourmet coffee drinking experience at home, today many coffee makers come with built-in espresso makers. I have one of these for special treat time, or for when guests are staying over night. These machines can make: lattes, espresso, cappuccino and more. Some of them even have built-in milk-frothers that are perfect for making that delicious foam to top those cappuccino.

Regardless of the coffee maker you choose, what is important is picking that perfect coffee to go with it! Luckily there are virtually hundreds of roasts, flavors and blends of gourmet coffee available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment